Glass pebbles or glass nuggets - for the professional purchase
As a specialist for glass pebbles or glass nuggets we offer professional buyers an extensive range of exclusive bulk goods and non-selective articles.
Glass pebbles, also referred to as glass nuggets, are machine-made, flat glass beads in various colours and three different sizes. The curved, polished surface of glass pebbles causes fascinating light refractions. Incident light makes our glass pebbles sparkle and shine, they are thus best suited for applications with light.
By filling large areas with glass pebbles for events or booth design, our glass shows its full potential and magic effects, which has fascinated mankind at all times.
Guest and audiences will be attracted by these exquisite, high-quality products, which convey a positive impression of your campaign.
Our selection of glass nuggets will certainly meet your demands on colour variety, no matter how demanding the client might be. You will even find extraordinary colours like glass pebbles red, glass pebbles orange or glass nuggets amethyst in our assortment.
Are you looking for other bulk glass materials for different indoor and outdoor applications? No problem.
Here you will find further extravagant DECO STONES glass products made from real, coloured glass, which are suitable for spatial and interior design and meet the highest demands.
Glass pebbles - for manufacturing glass terrazzo floorings
Garden glass - an extraordinary product for innovative garden design.
Applications of Glass pebbles
- for decorative, sophisticated, durable-color design of
large areas, indoors and outdoors
- alternatively, instead of gravel beds of stone productsas a covering for path, bedding and planters
- als dekorative Einfassung für Wege, Beete, Terrassen
- construction of artificial river landscapes and seascapes
- as edge lining around buildings - an alternative to the gravel products
- as a decorative flat roof cover
- use as setting stone in the production of social games
- for filling of decorative glass containers in the residential ambience
- as sophisticated glass beds at trade fairs
- as 'give away' - Grit for promotional purposes
- in demanding event decorations - set table, filling
decorative glass containers and as a cover of planters
- use in mosaic and other crafts
Features of Glass pebbles from Deco Stones
|Material:||real stained glass, colored, transparent or opaque, frost resistant|
|Surface finish:||polished, smooth. Note: Not gemstone quality|
|Colours:||clear and coloured options available|
|Stock sizes:||approx. 13-15mm, 17-20mm, ca. 28-30mm, ca. 43-45mm, 40mm, 50mm and 60mm|
|Packaging units:||1kg-Btl., teilweise auch 15 oder 20kg Btl.
glass pebbles 40,50 and 60mm: single pieces
|Quantity/Weight:||Glas pebbles 13-15 mm: 1kg = approx: 370 pieces
Glas pebbles 17-20mm: 1kg = approx. 225 pieces
Glas pebbles 28-30mm: 1kg = approx. ca. 72 pieces
Glas pebbles 45-50mm: 1kg = approx. ca. 45 pieces
|Packaging:||on request according to customer requirements|
|Bulk weight:||1l = approx. 1.50kg|
- beautiful light refraction in conjunction with flares, candles
- high gloss
- wide range of colors
intense colors, even when they are dry in contrast to stone products
- water resistant
- frost resistant
- absolutely color-stable, even in extreme outdoor exposure
- little moss or algae approach in free space by porous, smooth glass surface
- self-cleaning, largely by natural or artificial irrigation
- almost infinitely weather-resistant, non-decomposable
- heavier than water (not floatable)
- recyclable, without further processing
Quantity Calculation of Glass pebbles
Floor fill: Volume (cm³) x 1500 = required quantity (in kg)
desired filling height: 3,5cm
Calculation: 3m² x 0.035m x 1500 = 157.50kg
Result: You require 157.5kg
Hollow vessels: cylinder volume (cm³) x 0.0015 = required quantity (in kg)
Inner diameter of the vessel: 20cm
Desired filling height: 50cm
Formula: diameter squared x 3.14 : 4 x height
Calculation: 20cm x 20cm x 3.14 : 4 x 50cm = 15700cm³ x 0.0015 = 23.55kg required quantity.
Result: You require 23.55kg
Simple check of required quantity:
Weigh your empty vessel Fill the vessel to the desired filling height and weigh it again. The difference between both weights is the number of litres in your vessel. Now, multiply the litres with 1.5, the result is the quantity of acrylic stones required (in kg) for this vessel.
DECO STONES Import/Export, the specialist for Glass pebbles in sizes 13-15mm, 17-20mm, 28-30mm, 43-45mm, 40mm, 50mm or 60mm for all kind decoration.
If you are interested in other materials for decoration in the garden for example have a look here: Glaskies, Glasbrocken or Glaskiesel.