Glass granulate coated, an extravagant product for indoor use, weather-protected outdoor use, exhibition stand construction, exclusively in RAL colours.
Here is a small selection of colors that can be produced. Tell us your desired colour
Coated glass granules, also known as glass blocks - inexpensive, delivered quickly, directly from the manufacturer!
APPLICATION of coated glass granules
Coated glass granulate is mainly used as follows:
- as sophisticated, exclusive bulk material in trade fair construction
- promotional items for event decorations
- Filling of pretty, transparent glass containers
- as filler for double-walled, transparent constructions
- as shop window and showcase decoration at exhibitions and fairs
- Hotels and restaurants - Table setting area
- for the production of innovative glass floor coverings and wall coatings
characteristics of coated glass granules
|Material:||mostly borosilicate glass|
|Surface:||broken, smooth, not sharp-edged|
|Colors:||according to customer requirements - can be coated transparently in almost all RAL colours.
Note: Order acceptance for dyeing from 60 kg per order quantity and colour shade.
|Granule Sizes:||approx. 1-2mm, 2-4mm, 4-10mm and 20-40mm
on request from 1000kg also grain sizes below 1mm can be produced.
|Packing Units:||20kg-Btl., 500kg-Big Bags, 1000kg-Big Bags|
|Packaging:||according to customer requirements possible|
|Weight:||1l bulk volume equal to approx. 1.50kg|
- surface-coloured, coated, transparent glass granules
- coated according to customer requirements - in almost all RAL colours
- the transparent character and radiant shine of genuine coloured glass is retained
- Industrial quality, clean, without impurities
- lightfast, conditionally water resistant
- beautiful, rounded grain with high gloss level
- recyclable without special processing
QUANTITY CALCULATION of Glass granules | glass granulates
Floor fill: Volume (cm³) x 1500 = required quantity (in kg)
desired filling height: 3,5cm
Calculation: 3m² x 0.035m x 1500 = 157.50kg
Result: You require 157.5kg
Hollow vessels: cylinder volume (cm³) x 0.0015 = required quantity (in kg)
Inner diameter of the vessel: 20cm
Desired filling height: 50cm
Formula: diameter squared x 3.14 : 4 x height
Calculation: 20cm x 20cm x 3.14 : 4 x 50cm = 15700cm³ x 0.0015 = 23.55kg required quantity.
Result: You require 23.55kg
Simple check of required quantity:
Weigh your empty vessel Fill the vessel to the desired filling height and weigh it again. The difference between both weights is the number of litres in your vessel. Now, multiply the litres with 1.5, the result is the quantity of acrylic stones required (in kg) for this vessel.
DECO STONES Import/Export, your wholesale and retail partner for coloured glass granulate, for use as decorative bulk material in trade fair construction or as interior decoration.
Of course, we also stock other products for decoration in outdoor or indoor areas, for immediate delivery to warehouses, such as glass gravel, glass gravel, glass balls or glass nuggets.